2. You can defer / freeze your class credit while you are away, meaning you will taken off of the registers. You can restart your classes when you return, subject to availability. Please use the Green button below:
3. What is the difference between a make-up class and a deferred course?
3. A make-up class is taken at a different venue, and does not affect your course end date. A deferred course has been frozen, so no classes will lapse before it is agreed that the child will return to class.
4. I would like to refer a friend to Little Kickers, what should I do?
4. You will receive a free class for every successful referral to Little Kickers, you can easily refer a friend using the blue button below:
5. Do I have to wait until the end of my child's course before they can be moved up to the next age group?
5. Our class credit is flexible, so your child can be moved between courses at any point in your course package, subject to Coach approval and availability.
6. Do I have to wait until my child is the correct age for them to join my preferred age group?
6. The age groups are guidelines only. Classes are organised based on what is best for the child's development, subject to Coach approval.
6. Is there any difference in price between different age groups?
6. All of the age groups are priced the same.
Designed by child development specialists from the UK, the Little Kickers Curriculum helps children develop important life skills and experiences, as well as improving a child's teamwork and problem solving.